The ever-rising cost of burials has contributed to the popularity of cremation services. Additionally, many religions & cultures have started accepting cremation as a better way for the final disposal of dead bodies. In the US almost 70% of families are choosing cremation over in-ground burial. Cremation refers to a process through which the final disposal of dead bodies is conducted by burning the dead body and turning the remains into ashes. The procedure typically takes place inside a chamber where the deceased person is exposed to intense heat for about two hours. Post the cremation procedure, the little bones that did not get destroyed in the chamber are taken away, cooled & placed in special machines to reduce them into ashes. There are multiple cremation homes in the US that offer affordable cremation and conduct all the last rites of a deceased person.
How is a cremation service held?
One can have a traditional funeral along with cremation. Here are certain ways how most cremation services are held:
- A funeral ceremony is held with viewing and the cremation is held afterward.
- A funeral ceremony is held without any viewing and then the cremation procedure is held afterward.
- A memorial service in the name of the deceased person is held at a funeral home followed by the burial of the deceased’s ashes.
- The memorial service can also be held somewhere outside the cremation area.
- Or scatter the ashes of the deceased at a location that has some meaning or relevance to the deceased person’s life.
Why hire professional funeral services for a cremation?
Funerals are the most difficult experience for any person. When one loses a family member or friend, the most difficult task is to perform the last rites and funeral traditions. After a person dies, the cremation process involves a lot of tasks. Also, there are several legal procedures to be handled. Right from getting a coffin to handling post-death legal papers, there are a lot of tasks involved which cannot be done single-handedly. This is when one needs the help of a professional funeral service. A professional funeral service agency conducts affordable cremation procedures along with handling several other tasks. Here are the services offered by professional funeral services:
- They offer mental support- Their first service is to provide mental and moral support during the most difficult times of one’s life. They not only handle the work efficiently but also support the family members and be compassionate towards the family.
- They handle all paperwork and documents- post a person’s death, there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done like registration for the death certificate, getting death reports from hospitals, etc. Also, the cremation permits need to be taken as well. Everything right from the scratch is taken care of by the professionals.
- They conduct the entire cremation arrangements- Right from arranging a coffin, arranging logistics, and getting flowers to holding the final cremation procedure, they cover everything.
A professional does not only conduct affordable cremation service but also by handling every other thing that will help the family stay focused on remembering their loved one.